THE REPORT on cannabis/ marijuana/ hemp endorsed by academics, doctors & judges (U.S. & U.K.), reveals governments’ ulterior motive for concealing official exonerative facts. Inside information from the official Empirical Studies on cannabis and in-depth knowledge are provided in THE REPORT. Some insights explaining the motive are shown below.
by Kenn d’Oudney, ALAM(Hons) Dip. GSA & Joanna d’Oudney.
[Readers should take note that cannabis, marijuana, hemp and ganja are all terms describing the same plant and its products.]
Some Inside Information…
* THE REPORT includes a comprehensive collation of the official FINDINGS OF FACT and Conclusions of the medico-scientific clinical empirical studies conducted by world-respected U.S. academic and research institutions into the smoking of cannabis (marihuana).
The expert Empirical Studies [i.e. the clinical monitored research of ‘hands-on’ actual long and short-term use by human test subjects] are DEFINITIVE. These unanimously conclude: firstly, the benign nature of the non-addictive, non-toxic herb; secondly, numerous efficacious applications in curative and preventive medicine (cf. official Pharmacopoeias), replacing lucrative lines of toxic, addictive ineffectual pharmaceutical laboratory-derived chemical drugs; and thirdly, the complete exoneration of cannabis from ‘skill impairment’ (including driving tests) and all allegations of mental or physical ‘harm’, from ‘danger’, ‘carcinosis’, ‘psychosis’, ‘amotivation’, ‘abuse’, and ‘misuse’, etc. Full technical and scientific attribution for these Findings of Fact is given in THE REPORT; see Parts One through Six; and Index & Bibliography.
Although the official Empirical Studies investigate and categorically refute all allegations of ‘harm’ and ‘impairment’, nevertheless, those representing the financial interests of government, of pharmaceutical corporations, and of others, mendaciously circulate the derogatory fictions which do not come from and are dismissed by the definitive empirical studies.
Faced with this shocking discrepancy between exonerative facts and malindoctrination, people find themselves perplexed and ask “if cannabis is clinically proven to be harmless, why does the government say the contrary and punish innocent people ?” THE REPORT reveals that the disinformation results from a massive but concealed motive.
When investigating allegations of “impairment,” clinician-professors relate how, on occasion, research subjects enjoying effects and thinking themselves “too stoned” to perform adequately, would ask to be excused the tests, which were still insisted upon. Then, on testing, the subjects were surprised to find themselves able to perform as well as, or better than without marijuana. This finding proved to be replicable. That even the regular users were “surprised” their tests’ results confirmed no decrements derive from use of cannabis, indicates they had been prepossessed by the false indoctrination.
* THE REPORT investigates laboratory toxic chemical extract THC, which, within the plant itself, is compounded into a harmless chemically different form. THC studies are perjuriously ‘extrapolated’ as “new research on cannabis.” THE REPORT also investigates the other sources of the ongoing fabricated derogation of cannabis.
Cannabis is officially exempted from all legislation, regulation or control founded on ‘harm’ criteria. All private cultivation, trade, possession and use are vindicated. Based on the research-established esoteric Empirical Evidence, THE REPORT is an authoritative insight into the real, but concealed, illegal reason behind Prohibition: ulterior money-motive.
* THE REPORT is comprised of Seven Parts and gives an in-depth analysis of all the various aspects and uses of cannabis.
ULTERIOR MOTIVE BEHIND PROHIBITION.
Amongst other important revelations disclosed by THE REPORT, see the following excerpts:
THE CANNABIS BIOMASS ENERGY EQUATION
SCIENTIFIC SOLUTION TO THE WORLD CRISIS.
Modern Uses of Cannabis.
“For Mankind’s macroeconomic requirements, energy derived from cannabis is cheaper than energy from coal, oil, natural gas, uranium, wind and wave-power, geo-thermal, pressed-seed vegetable oils, hydrogen-from-water electrical separation, etc. Cannabis is the most economical resource to fuel and energy known to Mankind. Cannabis-Methanol provides fuel which is pollution-free.”
These statements are demonstrated as fact, for the first time on record, by the analysis given which comprises The Cannabis Biomass Energy Equation (CBEE), in Part Two of THE REPORT.
“To the question, ‘Scientific Solution—why cannabis ?’ the answer follows:”
“Firstly, Cannabis Sativa is the most prolific and quick-growing bulk-producing wood-plant species. Secondly, the best explanation of how cannabis can replace Mankind’s misuse of fossils and uranium as ‘fuel’, is contained in the following axiom:”
“Everything which is derived from hydrocarbons can also be derived from carbohydrates.“
“Carbohydrates are the basis of biomass; that is, organic material, plants and organisms. Oil and coal are fossilised biomass. All are carbon-based matter. Commercial goods (plastics, man-made fibres, products, paints, chemicals, etc.) fuel, and energy now extracted from oil and coal can equally be produced from fresh, recently grown biomass. The technical viability of biomass as a resource to fuel and energy is well established and demonstrated.“
[See techno-scientific bibliography in THE REPORT.]
The Pyrolytic Reactor
A Fractionating Column for the Destructive Distillation of Biomass
to Obtain Fuel & Products.
‘THC-rich’ Cannabis Sativa grows up to and over 20 feet (c. 6 metres) in height without fertiliser in a single season (4 months), yielding delectable protein-rich staple seed food (no relaxant in seed), cellulose-rich bulk wood-hurds for pyrolytic fuel and lubricants, paper and plastics and fibre for textiles.
77 to 80 per cent of the biomass of cannabis is comprised of cellulose, a carbohydrate ideal for conversion into the hydrocarbons of fuel. Improved on by modern techniques to achieve efficient conversion of biomass into fuel, pyrolysis is one of Mankind’s earliest technologies, an ancient skill used in Pharaonic times to produce oleaginous embalming fluid for mummification. The same process is used today to refine oil.
Pyrolysis should not to be confused with bio-chemical conversion (fermentation) of sugar-to-alcohol which is a capital-investment intensive (costly), slow, and itself an energy-consuming method producing the inferior ethanol not methanol. By contrast, pyrolysis produces the variety of liquid fuels and lubricants type-similar to gasoline and subterranean oil, but without pollution.
Pyrolysis is the decomposing of biomass (fresh or fossil) by the heat of anaerobic (reduced air) combustion which converts organic material into gases and/or fuel oils.
In this way, Cannabis Biomass is the direct substitute for the fossilised biomass of coal and petroleum. With the hot ‘off-gases’ collected, which cool to condense into liquid fuels, pyrolysis is also known in modern refining as ‘thermochemical decomposition’ or as ‘wood distillation’, or as ‘destructive distillation’.
The U.S. National “Soil Bank’s” registered fallow land (c. 89 million acres) can be planted with soil-enriching, non-depletive cannabis as a fallow rotation crop, producing enough Cannabis-Methanol, oil and BTU-gas to enable the United States to become not only self-sufficient, but also a net fuel-energy exporter. This is achievable without planting up a single new acre or subtracting land area from current food production.
* Combustion of Cannabis-Methanol, CH3OH, emits only water H2O (as steam) and carbon dioxide CO2. Regarding CO2 emission, on combustion, the carbon bonds with oxygen: CO2 is released into the atmosphere; but, an equivalent quantity of carbon is absorbed by the next fuel-crop in cultivation. This is termed a ‘closed-cycle’ to signify no net increase of atmospheric CO2 is produced by the use of cannabis for fuels. Similarly, the cannabis crop itself has been formed by photosynthesis, subtracting from carbon already in the atmosphere.
Replacing use of the fossils coal and oil and natural gas by use of the net ZERO-EMISSION cannabis has an enormous immediate stabilising effect on the otherwise increasingly fatal and catastrophic Global Warming.
Following Hurricanes Mitch, Katrina, Rita, Wilma, and others, Part Two of THE REPORT importantly also contains the effective method and technical remedy by which the complete stabilisation, or reversal of Global Warming is achieved, if reversal becomes or has become advisable – or imperative.
The current planetary atmospheric temperature increase, i.e. Global Warming, is a man-made, not a natural, phenomenon. Since 1850, at which time accurate records were commenced, CO2 has increased in the atmosphere from 265 parts per million (ppm) to 378 ppm, to date. Emitted in an historically short period, or, relative to geological time-scales, in the blink of an eye, this represents a colossal 42 %increase of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
A single small power station’s annual fossil combustion to generate energy for only 4,000 households (at a lower average consumption rate than the U.S.) releases pollutants, as follows:
88 tons of sulphur dioxide;
66 tons of nitrous oxide;
10 tons of flying ash; and
13,750 tons (thirteen thousand, seven hundred and fifty tons) of carbon dioxide.
Statistiken; Bundesregierung Deutschland.
Misuse of uranium and the finite, diminishing quantity of astronomically-priced fossils as ‘fuel’, benefits only the government-corporate Owners of these poisoning underground minerals; absolutely nobody else…
THE FREE SOURCE OF WORLD FUEL-ENERGY.
Quotation from THE REPORT:
“From the early hunter-gatherer, nomadic, and tribal agrarian forms of human organisation, to the establishment of permanent urban communities, through the Ancient and Medieval Eras, the small numbers of people on our planet relied principally for their energy supplies upon the abundance of trees and firewood. Demand for fuel-energy was limited and easily satisfied. Fuel was a trifling factor in the Cost of Production of artefacts.”
“In the Modern Era, local forests having been felled, growing populations availed themselves of coal, oil, natural gas and, eventually, uranium. The disadvantages of nuclear fission, not least of which involves the inevitable proliferation of plutonium availability (the matter of hydrogen fusion bombs) swiftly made themselves evident. Not so obvious, at first, was the danger from the misuse of fossils as ‘fuel’, which has given rise to the destructive phenomenon, Global Warming, a threat of gravest potential to the ecosphere [the atmospheric, terrestrial and aquatic environment].”
MACROECONOMICS: ULTERIOR MONEY-MOTIVE
Quotation from THE REPORT:
“Hegemony, in the physical rather than moral sense, that is, politico-military power and leadership, derives from ownership and control of the means of production and distribution of wealth. Appropriation, or misappropriation, of the sources of fuel-energy became crucial to those with commercial interest and/or political ambition.
Acquisition of Ownership of subterranean minerals was facilitated by the expedient of government legislation and by monopoly: the licensing of preferred (state or private) corporations to exclusive trade in the invaluable energy resources. Thus, the People are forced to pay two ‘Owners’ for fuel.”
“Governments’ fiscal intervention (exorbitant duties, taxation) has led to fuel-energy becoming the principal component in the industrial production of wealth, today accounting for not less than four-fifths (4/5) of the Cost of Production of Gross World Product: all extracted resources, commercial goods, food and services.”
The Cannabis Biomass Energy Equation shows readers of THE REPORT (with instructions and diagrams) how Cannabis-Methanol is easily made at home or anywhere for free in a simple cast-iron oven, RELEGALISATION achieving the Universal Re-Democratisation of Fuel-Energy Production (URFEP). This yields to domestic, small-scale and localised private enterprises, the profits which currently accrue undeservedly to giant corporations and oil-producing countries’ governments.
* The CBEE proffers free and duty-free fuel everywhere; it makes the outrageous duties and taxes on fuel uncollectable; and it eliminates the unwarranted government-corporate monopolistic stranglehold on fuel-energy supply.
The well-supported CBEE © is not available in any other author’s work. (See Reviews and Endorsements above.)
* The unnatural political intervention in the cost of fuel-energy is counter-productive, causing a crushing disincentive to the world’s production of wealth: food and material goods. It produces poor people everywhere and poverty on the world scale. But politicians compound their inhumanity with crime:
Susceptible, manipulated and overwhelmed by their venality, and intensely driven by the desire to retain the hegemony which derives from monopoly and control over fuel-energy supply, government-corporate vested interests of all political persuasions install the fraudulent Prohibition of the world’s most prolific and economical fuel-energy resource: cannabis sativa.
* Not only the U.S., Britain, India, Japan and the industrialised world, but also the other peoples of Asia, Africa and South America should take special note:
THE REPORT’s legal studies and exposition, together with the Economics of The CBEE and its associated political and social facts, amount to a philosophy and a unique solution: The RESTORATION Program. Adoption of this Program proffers a beneficent transformation to mankind’s socio-political modus vivendi, and to the global economy. It enables an exponential amelioration of the entire world population’s Standard of Living, while simultaneously eradicating poverty and famine.
* THE REPORT quotes legal grounds (national and international) which demonstate numerous infractions of laws by the prohibition legislation, and which show all acts of its enforcement to be crime per se. All citizens persecuted thereunder are due Amnesty and Restitution (as for other Wrongful Penalisation).
Quotation from THE REPORT:
“Cannabis Prohibition is the greatest fraud of all time: the pernicious effects of this crime are myriad, extreme and ubiquitous. Readers assimilate that Prohibition is the direct cause of: War (e.g. Iraqi invasion of Kuwait to acquire hegemony over oil); Crime; astronomical world energy, resource and food prices, with disastrous and homicidal corollary effects; world poverty; world famine; industrial and automotive emissions poisoning air; photochemical smog and Acid Rain; desertification; the Greenhouse Effect, Global Warming and fatally catastrophic weather; and that RESTORATION is the immediate Scientific Solution.“
* Incidentally, by RELEGALISATION each continent is capable of producing surplus cannabis-fuel for all energy needs, which eliminates transport by ocean-going oil-tankers, rendering their related environmental disasters a thing of the past. By their Prohibition, politicians are directly accountable for all the repeated ecological catastrophes.
* THE REPORT’s analysis covers all the uses of cannabis. Implementation of The RESTORATION Program delineated in THE REPORT will radically ameliorate the entire world population’s Quality of Life.
THE REPORT. Exposition on Cannabis in contexts of:
Agriculture (food)/ alcohol/ alternative energy/ Cannabis biomass energy equation (cbee)/ Cannabis biomass resource & pyrolysis functions (cbrpf)/
Cannabis-methanol (renewable pollution-free) fuel technology/ climate change/ constitution/ criminology/ ‘decriminalisation’ (the fallacy of)/ ecology/ Economics/ empirical research findings of fact, definitive/ Environment/ ganja/ general knowledge/ Global warming/ greenhouse effect/ health/ hemp/ history/
Illegality of the status quo, the/ Jury nullification/ law/ marijuana/ medicine/
Natural resources/ politics/ pot/ Prohibition: the progenitor of crime/ relegalisation/ Sativa/ single convention treaty/ sociology/ tobacco/
Trial by jury/ universal re-democratisation of fuel-energy production (urfep)/ war on drugs
* THE REPORT has been of greatest assistance to defendants in court cases – see Amicus Curiæ information page, which follows.
* Technical, scientific source references and attribution given. Index and helpful large Bibliography.
* Secondary/ Undergraduate/ PostGraduate/ General and Professional readership.
THE FAMILY COUNCIL ON DRUG AWARENESS (EUROPE) is a U.S. and European educational organisation. The FCDAE, incorporating THE FULLY INFORMED JURY ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONAL, is a not-for-profit organisation. Amongst others, THE REPORT has been purchased by the U.S. Library of Congress, the U.S. National Library, the British Government Home Office (ISDD), Scottish Office (Home Affairs), House of Lords (U.K. parliament), Harvard University School of Medicine, the University of Cambridge Institute of Criminology, and EuroPol, etc. THE REPORT is being ordered by academic, law, and medical libraries, and by institutional, government, public and school libraries, and by individual readers worldwide.
Publisher: SCORPIO RECORDING COMPANY (PUBLISHING) LTD.
MONOMARK HOUSE, 27 OLD GLOUCESTER STREET,
LONDON WC1N 3XX, ENGLAND.
SCORPIO BOOKS Distribution Administration:
Replace (at) with @
THE REPORT is available in Paperback and Hardback from all bookstores, newsagents and libraries; THE REPORT Hardback can also be ordered directly from the Publishers (following bank clearance of payment, despatch in 3-5 working days) – see below.
(From Amazon.co.uk delivery 4-6 weeks)
HOW TO OBTAIN THE REPORT
The Report – Cannabis: The facts, human rights and the law
CONCLUSIONS & FINDINGS OF FACT
from U.S. government researchers’ Empirical 1 Studies:
short or long-term use of cannabis does not have any adverse effect on mental or physical health;
cannabis is non-addictive, smoked, eaten, or taken as a beverage; cannabis does not induce physical or psychological dependence;
“psychosis” is not related to cannabis; pre-existing schizophrenia can occur in a cannabis using population;
no “amotivational syndrome”; “heavy use of ganja does not curtail the motivation to work” [original emphasis]. The contrary is concluded: cannabis has tonic effect, which is conducive to productive work and mental concentration;
investigating any possiblility of “linkage” as exists between alcohol, bad behaviour and/or crime: “No evidence of such causality appeared in the findings.” In this context, the evidence is presented that cannabis has a positive influence producing beneficial results: i.e…
cannabis reduces and can preclude the use of drugs, thus mitigating their associated negative effects.
1 Note, Empirical: i.e. definitive clinical studies, human test subjects’ ‘hands-on’, actual use. N.B. Such findings are replicated in the other official Empirical Studies. See below.
CLINICAL FINDINGS OF FACT.
The U.S. Judicial Review and other Official Studies show: 2
- cannabis has unique health-promoting, and actually life-saving but prohibited applications in Health, Preventive and Curative;
- cannabis has the unique enormous life-saving propensity of replacing or reducing use of addictive pathogens: alcohol, tobacco, opiates and other toxic drugs; i.e. use of cannabis comprises Preventive Measure/Preventive Medicine.
Nota Bene. Cannabis use thus is health-enhancing whether used by the sick or hale: all such use is medical. The arbitrary fictitious ‘distinction’ between ‘medical’ and ‘recreational’ use is a fallacious and profoundly damaging deception.
- cannabis smoking is the only reliable countermeasure to glaucoma known to Man, consistently reducing intra-ocular pressure, dispelling glaucoma symptoms and saving eyesight;
- restoring appetite to anorexic, ill, crucially wasting patients is another of many ways in which cannabis smoking saves lives;
- the cannabis well-being effect uplifts the spirit, and is of greatest assistance in general health, and in medicine and convalescence.
- cannabis alleviates and prevents stress-related, psychosomatically-induced adverse conditions;
- cannabis is a health-promoting phenomenon Preventive of, and therapeutic in numerous slight or serious adverse conditions: e.g. menstruation pain and tension, headaches and migraine, asthma, fits, spasm from trauma or epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, back pain, pain from various disorders, pruritis, dermatitis, eczema, rheumatism, arthritis, etc. (the list continues and is extremely long 3). The herb ingested as smoke or as part of a normal healthy diet is prophylaxis, i.e. Preventive Medicine, preventing degeneration of the health of the hale.
Denial of cannabis by Prohibition ‘law’ premeditatedly inflicts suffering, blindness, and, in many instances, death. Those who maintain any use of life-saving cannabis to be “illegal” should be regarded and treated as perpetrators of the gravest of crimes, and deemed unfit to hold any public office in a democratic society.
2 See Parts Three, Four & Five of THE REPORT for attribution and details.
3 Cannabis is directly curative treatment for over 100 illnesses and adverse conditions. Additionally, cannabis is recommended and essential secondary ingredient with most other medication, due to the uplifting cannabis-effect of well-being. Notably, cannabis alleviates the grave ill-effects such as extreme emesis (nausea), headache, etc., which are induced by the toxic pharmaceutical drugs. Numerous Medical Case Histories demonstrate that only in conjunction with the smoking of cannabis are patients able to take these laboratory chemical pharmaceuticals. See THE REPORT, Parts One, Three, Four & Five.
FINDINGS OF FACT.
Reproduced and collated from the Data and Conclusions of the official Empirical Studies into long and short-term use and smoking of cannabis, the following are
THE FINDINGS OF FACT OF THE REPORT.
Cannabis: The Facts, Human Rights and the Law.
- is not toxic in any possible quantity; i.e. is incapable itself of inducing fatality in a human;
- is not addictive, physically or psychologically; i.e. does not induce physical or psychological dependence;
- is not pathogenic, does not cause physical or mental deterioration, has no adverse effect on mental or physical health;
- does not cause skill impairments (including driving tests);
- is benign;
- has no potential for abuse, or maltreatment of the user; cannabis has no potential for harm or danger;
- does not cause crime;
- does not lead to the use of drugs (i.e. toxic, addictive substances);
- mitigates, reduces, and can preclude the use of drugs;
- cannabis as Preventive Measure/Preventive Medicine is health-enhancing: all use of benign cannabis is medical, whether by the sick or hale: the fallacious arbitrary fictitious ‘distinction’ between ‘medical’ and ‘recreational’ use is exceedingly damaging.
Where cannabis is concerned, the legislation of its Prohibition:
- is, in its entirety, without factual foundation;
is based on mendacity;
is itself illegal on numerous grounds by Common, Substantive and International Law;
is perjurious in prosecution; perjury by the state is both implicit and overt in every cannabis trial.
The acts of its enforcement are crime per se; people persecuted thereby qualify for Amnesty and Restitution (as for other Wrongful Penalisation);
the ignoring of these aforegoing Findings of Fact by courts and legislature is ex parte, the crude and criminal denial of Justice.
In its replacement of the use of drugs alcohol, tobacco, etc., by young people and adults, cannabis promotes health. All private cultivation, trade, possession and uses are vindicated.
In regard to cannabis, legislation of substance control is damaging both to individual and to society; all special regulatory control of cannabis produces negative, damaging and/or lethal results, and is per se unlawful.
Cannabis related prosecutions are legally malicious, i.e. premeditated crime against the person.
Cannabis Relegalisation is legally mandatory, that is: legislative amendment for the return to the normal status of cannabis which obtained before the introduction of any controls.
Readers of THE REPORT ISBN 1902848160, will be aware that the Official Findings of Fact exempt cannabis from all legislation and regulatory controls based on criteria of harm. The Empirical Studies’ Findings of Fact, published by world-respected U.S. academic and research institutions, are concealed and to all intents buried by those who gain financially from spurious Prohibitions: the motive for this criminal behaviour by individuals of the state, politicians, and representatives of pharmaceutical and energy corporations’ monetary interests, is ulterior. The Exonerative Facts are subreptitiously replaced by much-publicised derogatory fictions. For more information on ulterior motive behind prohibition, click here.
© COPYRIGHTS held variously and/or jointly by The Owners, The Authors, The FCDAE-FIJA and SCORPIO RECORDING COMPANY (PUBLISHING) LTD., to materials, written and pictorial, on this website. All rights reserved.